hello everyone.

Hi, Im Doug was first told to check out the site by fishsniffer and wow what a site. I have to say this is so far the most informative and freindly i have found so far. thanks don. I am just gettin started back in to the big lake scene, used to go alot when i was a kid with the family. But boat got sold and dad lost interest, But now i have the bug so to speak, and purchased a boat last year and alot of equip. and hoping to get him and mom back out and get them hooked again. I am sure that i will be asking alot of questions as i'm learning all over again. tried a tournament last year out of grand haven but came up with nothing, but time on the water is still the only way to learn. Thanks and talk to some of you soon.

Welcome aboard Doug. Just let us know if we can help in any way.:) You will like it here I'm sure.

I fish mostly out of AuGres MI on the Saginaw Bay. I do make a few trips a year to Lake Michigan. I have a 22 Starcraft Islander hardtop.:)

Welcome aboard Doug. Its nice seeing new members on the site taking the time and doing an introduction. :thumb: There is a lot of good information already posted. If you have questions, make sure to ask.

I fish out of Muskegon, and hope to be putting my boat in the water in the next week or two.

Mike