Fished this morning and went 2 for 3. I put the boat onto a NW run after clearing the pier heads and set up in about 100' fow, water began to warm a little there. First fish hit a free slider lemon ice spoon with rigger set at 75' sitting over 130' fow. Second fish came on a blue dolphin on the rigger set down to 75' sitting over 145' fow. Third came on the free sliding lemon ice spoon again with rigger set at 90' sitting over 160 fow.

Radio chatter sounded like most boats doing about the same as we did. 160-180 seemed to be the best but we got off the lake about 12:30pm cause of the building waves and the stiff NW wind.

Drug the boat home due to an engine noise and it sounds like a rod knock.

Man I sure hope that is not it, hopefully it is just a lifter or something.:(

I ran a high line all day hopeing for a steelie but just could'nt find one.

We fished Saturday morning also. Tough fishing for us. We ended up 5 for 6, releasing a laker and a shaker. We kept 2 kings and 1 Steelhead. Fish came in 200-230 FOW. Took 2 fish (king and laker) on Magnum Moonshine Night Crawler 90 down on rigger. Took the steelhead on a bird core with double orange cruch. Took 1 king off a 1 1/2 dipsy 200 back with a monkey puke. Can't remember the other 2 hits.

Kings Around,

I thought I heard you on the radio but I was not sure if it was you from this site or not. Next time I will have to chatter with ya.:)

Larry,

Let me know if you want a ride this weekend. Not 100% sure if and what day I will go but keep in touch if you dont have the Toy Box up and running and you wanna fish.:D

Kings Around,

I thought I heard you on the radio but I was not sure if it was you from this site or not. Next time I will have to chatter with ya.:)

Larry,

Let me know if you want a ride this weekend. Not 100% sure if and what day I will go but keep in touch if you dont have the Toy Box up and running and you wanna fish.:D

Give me a hollar, I'm willing to talk with just about anyone, especially when I'm not catching any fish....I get bored easily:D