Beach litter is sometimes just a toy

News

When We're out in the water, we see ballons everywhere either deflated or still inflated, We recover as many as we see, and it's starting to bother me alot. Also cigarette butts on the beach is getting to me also, I'm getting a little pissed off thinking that the smokers can use the beaches and the waters as theioir personal ash tray......I don't think so...

When We're out in the water, we see ballons everywhere either deflated or still inflated, We recover as many as we see, and it's starting to bother me alot. Also cigarette butts on the beach is getting to me also, I'm getting a little pissed off thinking that the smokers can use the beaches and the waters as theioir personal ash tray......I don't think so...

Just look near the entrances to most public buildings. Even when receptors are placed there, many don't use them. They are also tossed out the windows of moving cars. I think they should ban filtered cigarettes. At least the non filtered ones would biodegrade.

Field strip the cigarettes and save the filters in your shirt pocket. Anyone caught tossing one should be made to pick up the trash on a 10 mile stretch of road. A lot of smokers don't consider this littering.