State of the State

Boltman

What did you think about Jennifer and her State of the State address? What about the Wind Turbine energy she talks about, what about the Michigan made products she wants us to buy?

Do you really believe that the jobs will come back to Michigan,through energy,renewable or not, Electric Cars, what about Electric boats?

What did you think about the "Promiss zones" it's the promiss of impoverished neighboorhood (10) of them the promiss of free college. To raise the greatness of our Young?

What about "No Worker Left Behind"?

Come on give your two cents on the State of The State....

Reason I'm asking, I am a small business owner, we're 80% Automotive selling component parts to Twir one automotive suppliers, and I'm concerned about business in Michigan. And always , always looking for new business and new oppurtunities for my company to gain ground and make money for my family,What about you guys?

Edited by Boltman
needed to make another statement!!!!!

Without getting Political, I think their are a few bright spots in this state. Dow Corning's Semiconductor probably shines the brightest. They make the raw materials for computer chips and Solar Cells. There has been several billion invested there in the last few years. They are the states largest electric user. There will probably be more construction to follow in that area. Eventually some of Semiconductors users and suppliers will locate closer to this place. Expansion of this facility will require a continually expanding electrical source.

The thing that hurts this nation and state the most, is the huge trade deficit.