Time to switch gears.

For what cause I'm sure is an adequate abundence of baitfish, the walleyes (so far) this winter are showing those same finicky signs as they did last winter. Come in the hole, look at your bait and swim off. Few things other then a plane minnow (live hooked) has been doing very good for most of the guys I know catching most of the walleye this winter. This can of course change quickly and I've seen it do so. The (Whys) of course remain a secret until I or somebody else can find a walleye that speaks english and interagate him. Water boarding I'm guessing will not work, but maybe dry boarding him might.:no:

Anyway, the guys fishing straight out or south of the Linwood road seems to be doing better on the average then the guy north of it. Maybe that inner most bay section is holding more available bait fish, who knows. Got 2, maybe 3 trips planned for this week and going to try and fish a few spots south of Linwwod road. Will hopefully post better reports and pictures if things pan out. Sorry Matt. But don't throw those north GPS numbers away just yet. :P:eek::D

Edited by Walleye Express

Thanks for the update Dan, and please let us know about your finding's.

And dont worry, I will hang onto those GPS numbers for now, but if they dont pan out I will be posting them on every website in MI so you can have some company while fishing....:lol: (just joking of course.:grin:)