Is It Spring Yet???

GLF

Seems like it has been a long winter already, and we should soon be in our boats fishing. Unfortunately winter came early, and it is only the beginning of January. :eek:

The fishing shows are just starting, and I am having some serious withdraws. :rolleyes:

Here fishy fishy fishy.

If you guys are bumming now, you better remove all loaded guns from the house before next week. Looks like a high of 16 is the warmest day all next week. :eek::mad::no:

And not to get off the subject. But Mike are you going to be at the Stinger Team Meeting on February 7th. I plan on making it this year.

I am gettin sick of shoveling, although I could use the exercise after hunting season and the holidays (but i guess they are the same :>) I was talking to neighbor yesterday while shoveling and he said that Portage was on the same snow levels as Marquette:eek:. I get to look at my boat sitting in the garage everyday and it makes me sad. Bring on the springtime after a white christmas and muzzy season, im ready for it. Glad to have 4 x 4 truck this winter :D, although it does make me the ole ladies chauffeur. At least football was good this past weekend.:grin: Go Steelers:clapping: