Weekly Chat

GLF

We are moving the weekly chat back to Wednesdays at 8pm EST. I found myself, and others forgetting about the Monday chats after a hard weekend of fishing.

Click on "Fish Chat" in the upper navbar, far right side to get there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hmm Chat on Wednesdays, I can do that, I'm normally sitting around the darn TV at that time, but I can't wait until I can't recieve the Analog signal anymore, it gives me a reason to Thorw out the TV and do something more exciting.... like Shovel the sidewalks,Plow the driveway,scoop up the dog poop from the new puppy that's under the swno now..., or sit and talk with you guys or My Wife...now there's a Hard decision.

• 3 weeks later...

Come on gang. Wed is a good time to chat, share ideas, and just get to know fellow GLF members. We kick around a lot of things fishing and other subjects. Your input is needed and wanted. None of us can make it every single time, but try to join in when you can. This is a cool feature, that don't get used as much as it should.:) If Wed doesn't work set up a time to meet with your friends @ any time. If you post a time you would like to meet, maybe others would join in.

• 2 months later...

I just thought I'd bump this back into the new post dept. The chat room can be used at any time some of you want to chat. Most every Wed. at 8PM Eastern there are a few of us there hashing things out. It's a fun way to utilize this site. You are all very welcome to join in.:)