South Haven Sept 20/21

Saturay I help my dad get his boat all tucked away for the winter. Then we launched my boat with the whole family and headed out the pier heads around 3:30 to look for some perch. We wound up in about 65 fow and drifted into around 40fow in about 3 hours. Thats about all the kids could take. After undooing the tangles and settling the kids down we headed in with 16 good size perch and a decet catfish:) Sunday it was just my wife and the little ones and this time we were armed with the portable DVD player. This was training day for my wife. She wanted to do all the rods and riggers and learn everthing about them. I think some of my addiction has rubbed off on her! We marked tons of fish in the 75-120 zone and could not get any takers except for a lonely laker. Atleast we were not skunked. I am just happy I was out on the water today cause it was a beautifull day to be on the water and get some much needed family time in.

Here is my kids reeling the riggers in for me

09-21-08_1637.JPG

09-21-08_1631.JPG

That is inspiration! Just wrapping up my daughter's first birthday today. I can't wait to get her excited about doing some fishing as she grows up, now if I could get the lady to settle down, and not be so anxious out there, it would be perfect:lol: Good weekend to be on the water...

My son just turned 2 and my daughter just turned 3. My daughter got her first king on my dads boat this summer but I had to hold the rod up for her. I have to get them trained good so I can fish all of Mike's GLFTT tournaments next summer cause my normal crew won't be able to make all those events!

Great pictures Andy!

Everyone should notice the wood around the gunnel on Andy's boat. It is made out of composite deck material. I pulled into the gas dock behind him earlier this year and noticed it. I have been waiting for him to get a picture of it posted.

Zero sanding, zero staining, and it washes right up! I will be removing my teak and replacing it with the composite decking this winter.