Wulp....She's home.

Pulled the Grady out of LBM this morning. Was very surprised to actually see hardly any Zebra Mussels on her twin outdrives at all this time around then even last year. The folding corners in the trim tabs and right in the rubber cupler boots were about the only place where they found refuge it seems. It may have had something to do with my bottom painting both outdrive carrying casses, the keels and anything that would hold the copper fouling paint last spring before launching her. Either way it was nice to bring her home and use the garden hose to clean her up, versus the hassle and the $12.00 at the car power wash.:grin:

Yup, sad indeed for guys with one BIG boat and a dislike for cold weather or ice fishing. :P:eek:;)

But for me, the fun is about to really start. Now it's time for my river Jet boat to take over till about Christmas. Then my Yamaha Big Bear and Otter Skin Shanty do ice duty till it's starts all over again in the spring. So I say, R.I.P. to this summer and hurry up fall. :grin:

IM000846_001.sized.jpg

IM000850.sized.jpg

IM001234.jpg

IM000533.jpg

IM000819.sized.jpg

Edited by Walleye Express