2000 Sea Ox 23' Walk Around[SOLD]

Jim F

This boat is set up for big lake fishing: 4.3L Volvo I/O w/2004 15HP 4 stroke Mercury Kicker, New Wash down pump, 2007 VHF radio, Outriggers, 2 Big Jon Captains pak down riggers, Hard Top with surround, Lowrance 104C GPS/Fish Finder, Big Jon down speed and temp indicator (old but works well), 12 Adjustable Big Jon rod holders + others in fixed position; boat comes with 2004 Aluminum tandum axle trailer with surge brakes. Asking $16,900 OBO. We are selling our boat to get a larger boat. This boat is in great shape and ready to fish!

Yes I have pictures if you send me your e-mail I can send them to you. I will be posting them with the add once I figure out how to do that. I am not sure how many hours are on the main engine. We installed a hours meter this spring and have logged 103 hours as of Saturday. In the four years that we have owned the boat I am guessing we logged about 150 hours per season. Since owning the boat we have used Mobil One synthetic oil and it has not used any oil. The boat fishes very well --- we went 7 for 10 on Saturday in ~ 2 hours. Wish we would have had more people with us since I am sure we could have caught a lot more fish.

Thanks for the pointers. I managed to get the pictures posted to the "Boat Pictures" gallery but not quit sure how to add them to this ad. In any case if someone would like to see pictures of the boat there are several in the boat gallery area under Sea Ox.

• 7 months later...

We have over 26,000 invested in this boat and it is in very good condition. If you are interested in fishing the big lake this is the boat for you. If you do not want some or all of the equipment that can be negociated as well.

Please call: 269 689-4249

• 2 months later...

We have sold the kicker motor and will soon start parting out the boats other equipment. The price is now down to $11,000 OBO and we must sell this boat. Please give me a call: (269) 689-4249

Thanks,

Jim Felch

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...