It's been a great run fishing 10 of 14 days in Holland. The fishing was really great for us boating 9-15 fish per trip. We started a little north every trip and usually ended up a little south. South troll was best over the long run. We never set a line the first week until 7:00 am, and 6:30 am last week. We started in tight a few of the days with the turnovers and cold water brought in from the north winds, but 80-120 fow provided a pretty consistent bite for us over the long haul.

Best rigs were white 8-10" spin doctors with a green fly, and blue bubble set up on the high divers set to 3 225-300 back. Big white paddle white fly off the deepest rigger fished just off the bottom rocked as well for small and large kings and lake trout. White glow #4 J-plugs on the 5-10 color core was very consistent too.

Other rigs took fish from time to time too like 150-225' copper with white 8" spinny green or yellow fly, low diver with chrome 8" coyote hitman no seeum fly, pearl tomic 45 down on the rigger, carmel dolphin spoons on 8 color to 150 copper.

We caught mostly kings 4 to 19 lbs, lake trout 4 to 17 lbs, and some fat coho showed up this week as well. What a great time thanks Captain Tom for the great fishing and having me aboard for the ride.

Thanks guys, we put together a heck of a program over the last few weeks. Fortunately our fish hung around with all of the wind, weather changes, and water temps mixing things up.

Ken, we took 2nd in the am side for the Saugatuck tourney, and 3rd a week earlier in Holland. A great way to finish the season. It truly was a team effort and took everything we had.

I wish I could get back out this week with the cold water in tight, but I don't think my wife will go for it.

We saw the waterspouts last Friday out there as well, that was interesting:eek:.