My brother and I fished in 140-150fow Sunday morning went 6 for 7. We took fish off the riggers 92 down and 37 down. And half the fish came off full core with Stingray spoons worked best. Surprized I did not get even a bump on my diver spindoctors. We marked several fish up high and down low. surface temp was 74-75 degrees. Mainleyl NW worked .

Good Job and thanks for the fishing Report. We used your fishing Report Sunday evening thanks to GLF and went 2 for 4 from 7:00 to 8:45.

:grin:

I knew Greg was on his boat in South Haven and did not have access to the computer. I shared your report with him over the phone.

That's what this is all about, linking up and sharing info. Every little bit helps. I know we were only 1 of 2 boats in that depth range that I saw. I heard some people on the radio in sallow water not dowing so hot and marking nothing but our screen was full. I have to tell you all my new lowrance FF is the cats @$$. I saw over 30 fish come up to my cannon balls and I did my best to entice them and after a few lure changes found what they wanted. I forgot to mention in my original post that my trolling speed was slower than normal and we picked the fish off inside turns so they liked it slooow yesterday.

Lures- Craigs X-mas, Blue Machine, and Superman, NBK

That's what this is all about, linking up and sharing info. Every little bit helps. I know we were only 1 of 2 boats in that depth range that I saw. I heard some people on the radio in sallow water not dowing so hot and marking nothing but our screen was full. I have to tell you all my new lowrance FF is the cats @$$. I saw over 30 fish come up to my cannon balls and I did my best to entice them and after a few lure changes found what they wanted. I forgot to mention in my original post that my trolling speed was slower than normal and we picked the fish off inside turns so they liked it slooow yesterday.

Lures- Craigs X-mas, Blue Machine, and Superman, NBK

I agree 100%! This is how the weekend anglers can stay on top of the game without having to be on the water 7 days a week. Between watching the weather a couple of days prior to fishing, and reading fishing reports from my area, I have a really good idea on where I will be fishing, and what to use.