I fished out of Whitehall yesterday morning with Mike(redeagle) on Marty's(ratchet) boat. We setup in 75' and headed northwest in the 2-4' "chop". First fish came in 95' on a fullcore w/ a Moonshine "NBK" spoon. This was a 14 lb. king. Next a rigger with a Moonshine Blue Flounder 60' down over 115' popped. This fish came right to the surface and jumped, tailwalked and cartwheeled all over the place. While this was going on the other rigger popped with a Silver Streak Blue Dolphin set 70' down. I grabbed that and then the wheel so the driver could net the first fish. That fish got tangled in the rigger so I backed off the drag and let my fish swim for a while. We finally landed the first fish, a beautiful 10 lb. steelie, and the second fish, a 5 lb. king, and got reset. The Moonshine rigger fired again in 135' but it was gone before we could get hooked up. We turned back east and the Blue Dolphin rigger fired again, I felt it for a second but it was gone. And that was it. After 7:30 we never had another bump. Neither did anyone else we heard on the radio. Fished 50-150' and surface temps were 56-62 degrees. The cool water seemed to be moving, we never found it again after the early morning bite. All our fish came in 58 degree water. I took some pictures with my phone that I'll try to post.