Hi There,

Just signed up in hopes that I can get some tips and find out how the fishing is going out on the lakes. I normally fish on Lake Ontario around Niagara and Hamilton area, as well as Lake Erie around Erieau, Lemmington area. Anyone else fishing these areas? I was thinking about trying my luck in Lake O, does anyone know how thing are going out there?

Cheers,

John

Welcome OlTroll....This is a great site, the members make it that. I fish all over, it's nice to have friends with boats too. I fished Erieau last summer one time with a good friend, and am looking forward to returning there this summer, the action down there was awesome. Good Luck.....

Welcome OlTroll. I too am from Michigan. I fished Erieau many years ago. Landed some of the biggest Walleyes of my life. You will like this site there is a lot of great people who will help and share information. All you have to do is ask.

John, a very warm welcome to you. Let us know if we can help in any way. I fish Lake Huron and it's Saginaw Bay. I also make a few trips to Lake Michigan. I have a 22 Starcraft Islander hardtop, that matches my persona. It's old, slow, but somewhat dependable. :lol:

Welcome aboard OLTroll. I like that name. I fish out of Erieau as my home port. It's early and things are still a little slow. Lake St. Clair is just starting up. Perch, walleye and northerns are being taken in good numbers.

Tight lines and good luck.