Hello from the sunny south. We live in Florida but we have a summer home in Ludington, MI. Will be there on June 8th. We stay through mid August and chase the fish around Lake Michigan. Our rig is a 24 ft Bayliner hardtop. Skip'n is the name on the cooler, as in Skip'n School. Can't wait for school to get over and head north...H.

Welcome to here Teach!!!

Great (as you probably already know) group of guys/gals here with lots of valuable information.

I get up to Ludville a couple few times a year to fish with my bro in law there. (mostly fish outta Muskegon) but maybe we'll see ya out there!!!!

Welcome aboard Teach. I fish Lake Huron for Walleye and Perch, and make a run to Manistee a few times a year for some Salmon Slammin. My boat is a 22 Starcraft Islander Hardtop. Sing out if you need any help.:)

Thanks everyone. I am three weeks away from summer break. Two months in Ludington just chasing fish. If you see me at the ramp give out a shout. White GMC Suburban with Florida plates. White 24 ft Bayliner with Florida registration. Always put in at Loomis street ramp. Wifes name is Laura and I am Harold...Give Skip"n a shout on channel 9 and lets talk fishin.

If anyone wants to do a meet and greet in Ludington, I am in.