I was over at South Haven working on the boat last weekend, a few coho, steelhead, browns, nothing like St. Joe though. My brother had a crawler out while we commissioned the boat and caught a steelhead. With luck I'll splash tomorrow, and have a better report after Saturday.

Hey guys, il be out of muskegon this morning 5/5 tell you how i did.. will troll north...

I am slipping at Bluffton Bay this year. I am not planning on putting my boat in till around the 15th. All you are doing is teasing me. :(

Good luck!

Well, couldnt get on the big lake had about 3 footers out their so i stayed in-side the pier heads with a big zero, but the boat ran good. i think the water still a little cold, Sounds like st. joe was hot this weekend.

I fished out of holland on saturday 4-5 We were 2 for 5. 1brown and 1 coho. the brown was caught south of the piers in about 10fow the coho and the other hits came north of the piers same depth. orange and gold jointed rapala and orange thunderstick junior had all the action. unfortunatly the weather doesn`t look the best for this weekend.

I fished out of holland on saturday 4-5 We were 2 for 5. 1brown and 1 coho. the brown was caught south of the piers in about 10fow the coho and the other hits came north of the piers same depth. orange and gold jointed rapala and orange thunderstick junior had all the action. unfortunatly the weather doesn`t look the best for this weekend.

Welcome to the site upperlimits. Thanks for sharing a report.