Reading a fishes Mood.

I guess this falls under general.

I'll bet just about all of us at one time or another fished on days where anything and everything were working. I've personally had days when the line releases were pulled right out of my teeth as I was pulling in the Planer board tether line to attach them. The mood of the fish during these times are obvious, and positive would be an understatement. But how many ways and signs are there too read a fishes mood and adjust your fishing strategies accordingly, to discover or uncover what would work best for that mood? I have learned and can read many of the fishes mood signs for both the open water and the rivers I fish. These clues and signs I've learned on my favorite bodies of water for the most part are universal and may apply on most bodies of water, but not always. Instead of me listing all the ones that give me clues about what fishing strategies I need to employ or change during a tough fishing day, lets open it up for discussion and we all may learn something new. I'll start it off with an easy one. Finding schools of both bait and predator fish on your graph, and just where in reference in the water column those fish are located to each other tells me a lot about the fishes mood.