Dive Bombs

To my knowledge, there is not a depth curve chart for the dive bombs. Mark Romanack has all of the different size Dive Bombs and was suppose to come out with the charts last season.

Maybe this season.

HEY GLF......i was speaking to MARK and he said that they are running a little behind but trying to get the new addition out ASAP and that they will be charting new products as well and the good ole stand-by's........MAYBE dive bombs will be covered.....JOHN

HEY GLF......i was speaking to MARK and he said that they are running a little behind but trying to get the new addition out ASAP and that they will be charting new products as well and the good ole stand-by's........MAYBE dive bombs will be covered.....JOHN

Thanks John,

Everyone has been waiting for the charts for the dive bombs.

On another note.....I know Michigan Stinger redesigned the Dive Bombs. It now has a stainless steel riser, instead of lead that comes off the planing surface and holds the line. It aslo uses a softer plug. The planing surface is slightly larger now also.

I will post a picture of the new design when I get my hands on one.

On another note.....I know Michigan Stinger redesigned the Dive Bombs. It now has a stainless steel riser, instead of lead that comes off the planing surface and holds the line. It aslo uses a softer plug. The planing surface is slightly larger now also.

I will post a picture of the new design when I get my hands on one.

I would like to try some of these next season also. Will Michigan Stinger be down at the Sport Fishing Show when it comes to G.R. this spring?

I would like to try some of these next season also. Will Michigan Stinger be down at the Sport Fishing Show when it comes to G.R. this spring?

Next season, or this season? :P

They will be at the show. Look for them in the Amish Outfitters booth.