Christmas Comes Early.

Got an unexpected package in the Mail yesterday. That's really not unusual, because I get quit a few samples of new and different fishing related products to try out on my charters. But this was different. It was a gift from one of the people who has fallowed my guiding/chartering/Internet career for close to 20 years. And has been one of my better and more successful customers while using some of my weird fishing inventions. His letter said he had seen this T-shirt and immediately thought of me and my inventions. So he just had to buy and send it to me. I'm touched and grateful for friends like this and wish I had more. Not for the physical rewards but for the ones that really matter. Thank's Glenn. I love the shirt and will embarrass the wife as often as I can by wearing it. ;) ;) :)

IM001611.sized.jpg

my father in law gave us a big suprise in a nice amount of money which my wife let me buy a plane ticket to my friends in wy it look like mon we are going to try to fill my buddys elk tag as i type this it is 12dregrees and there about 2 inches of snow on the ground:no::no::no::no: