Had my son in law and a friend of his come up this morning to fish the big pond with me. Ended the morning going 7 for 10 with 6 kings and one lake trout (going back). First hit at 7:30 come on a dipsey 125 back with white flasher/blue glow fly with a decent king being landed.

Next to fire was NBK 48 down on rigger with another king. Then the full core went went with wonderbread and looked like a nice stealhead from the way it was jumping and was gone after a few minute fight:angry2:.

Dipsey fired again and landed another king. A little while after that had glow tangerine takes off on rigger 52 down and we put another king in the box.

Full core went again with a nice 2 year old king on the wonderbread and landed that one:D.

Dipsey went again and we lost this one. Switched a rigger over to a white flasher/blue glow fly and we took a lake trout on that set up 57 down. Had another hit on a rigger with green/black ladder pro king and landed another king. Had one more hit on the full lead we manage to boat another king trolling in while I was pulling lines. Another Good Day:grin:!!

Action this morning was hottest from 7:30 - 9:30. Water has cooled down with surface temp being 58-59.5 degrees in 80 - 110 fow. Lots of bait fish in that water and everything on spoons were of the standard size. Tried a couple mags with no success.