Ashtabula October 5,6,7 07

Hi all, we fished Friday, Saturday and Sunday. What an awesome weekend, great weather and fishing. Friday October 5 I helped Captain Paul Stresnak with a trip and we ended the day with 30 walleye and 2 trout. Mixed Veggies was our best bait in standard and stingray sizes.

Saturday I ran a trip for perch and walleye, we ended the day with 80 perch and 11 walleye. Two fish ohio walleye, one weighed 10lb 4 oz. and one weighed 9lb 14oz. Best bait for the walleye was NBK Copper Stingray.

Sunday I helped Captain Paul with another trip, we ended the day with 48 walleye, 6 trout, 200 white bass, and one HUGE sheephead. Dipseys with mixed veggies was our best color.:D

Friday October 5 catch

100_0330.jpg

Saturday October 6

100_0336.jpg100_0335.jpg

Sunday October 7

100_0365.jpg100_0350.jpg

Me with HUGE Sheephead :eek:

100_0357.jpg

Thanks for the replies! :D Bill the fish where coming fast and I didn't measure or weigh the sheephead. Got it off the hooks, took a couple picts and let it go. I don't think it made the record of 22 pounds but would guess it was every bit of 15 pounds. My buddy Chris said we should of mounted it.. I would love to get you and Rich back out, I know Doug wants to go one more time too. I have a half day trip to run Saturday waves permitting, so lets see what the waves look like for Sunday and maybe we'll all get out together for another GLF outing on my boat. :lol:

I have a half day trip to run Saturday waves permitting, so lets see what the waves look like for Sunday and maybe we'll all get out together for another GLF outing on my boat. :lol:

Awwweeee mannnnnn....... I have to work this weekend :angry2:

Sorry Ray, I can't this weekend. I have a group of friends coming from Pittsburgh area. Gonna be here Sat. and Sunday.

According to the lake forecast, waves 2' or less.

But, you know how that goes on Lake Erie, it can be 2' or less at 7am and by 8am it's 5-7' lol.