Muskegon this morning 10/6/07

Fished Muskegon this morning and ended up going 4 for 7. Fished 140 to 170 fow. Took the majority of hits between 120 - 130 feet down on the riggers. We did take 1 fish at 65 down on NBK. Glow froggy took 1 and lost 1 at 120 and white flasher with blue fly and blue glow beads took 2 and lost 2 at 130 feet down. Another good morning in Muskegon with some nice 2 year old silver salmon.:grin:

Muskegon10-6028.jpg

Nice job Brek!

I fished out of Muskegon today also. My two sons and I ended up 5 for 5.

We ran out to 260FOW and dropped in and trolled on a NE course. It was not long after that when we had our first fish on. It was a 6lb steelhead on a Stinger Stingray Prototype.

k.jpg

Our next fish was a lake trout that came at 9:35am in 240FOW, 110' down. It was taken on a Stinger Magnum Glow Dolphin.

This fish was released.

Our next fish came at 10:00am on in 180FOW, on a half core. It was a 5lb steelhead and was taken on another Stinger prototype.

c.jpg

I started pulling lines at 11:00am. While I was pulling lines, a fish hit the wire diver. The diver was set on #3 with 185' on the counter. It had an 11" double white protroll with a Siggs Rigs Blue Mist fly on it. This was a 10lb king.

While I continued to pull lines, a rigger fired. This was a 6lb coho on a Downrigger down 100'. It was taken on a Stinger Mongoose C.F.*

Just when I finished pulling the last line, I noticed a HUGE school of bait fish on the fish finder.

I may try to get back out in the morning.

Mike nice job on 5 for 5:grin:!!! Thanks for taking a pic of my boat on the water today. Never had one taken on the water and I gotta say it looks pretty nice:lol:. I may try and get out again in the morning also.

Terry, I take it you got your boat back together and up and going. Let me know if you will be going out in a few days or this weekend cause I will probably be out also. Does not look very good for a few days at this point!

I heard you did well on ducks this weekend:D. Nice Job.