Cazniks 1st day of Bush Tail hunting

caznik

Well I went out this morning after work for 30 minutes and seen alot of bush tails jumping tree to tree. My 22 is down right now, so I happen to take my 410 single shot out and man has it been along time since I havn't used a gun without a scoope. I ended up 2 for 3 and shot 5 times. Man am I a bad aim with that 410 and have to get my 22 back out in the woods again. I didn't have much time to hunt because I was pretty tierd from working all night so my plans was to get at least 2 bust tails for dinner for tomarrow. I took my bush tails home and cleaned them. While I was cleaning them in my back yard. There was about 4 more bush tails in my big tree in the yard to. They was all over this morning and had a good time out in the woods today.

Good luck hunting,

Caznik

Been awhile since I hunted squirrel. I always got tuned up for deer hunting with the bush tails. Like Cazz, I always preferred my 22 for this sport. We have a lot of the black squirrels around here. They are much smaller than the fox squirrels I used to hunt.:)