5th West Michigan Fishing League event (Results)

The Final West Mich. Fishing League Event For 2007

What a year it was fishing in the West Michigan fishing league this year. This year we had 32 teams that signed up to fish in the fishing league this year and in each tournament we had 18-24 teams that fished in each event. I really had a great time fishing with everyone one of you guys this year and it was a pretty good challenge trying to win the points chapionship this year. The total fish that was weighed in this year was 2388.4 lbs and man is that alot of fish. This year in each tournament we fished there was more bigger fish caught than any other years that I had fished this fishing league. Why heck the biggest fish that got caught this year was caught in May and usually it is caught in either August or September. I just want to say again that it was very fun this year fishing with everyone one of you guys.

2007 Final Results

2007champ.jpg

Team Plumkrazy The 2007 W. Mich. Fishing League Champion with 473 points and winning a plaque of Michigan, $50.00 gift card to captain Garys from the Muskegon fishing association, $10.00 gift card to DNR sports, $25.00 gift card to Dicks sports, a fish holder from Bobs outdoors, and more lures.

2nd place- Team Sixshooter= 386.2 points

3rd place- Team Paulywood= 377.2 points

4th place- Team Caznik= 372.6 points

5th place- Team Tad Pole= 344.8 points

6th place- Team Dv8or/GLF= 316 points

7th place- Team Sea-Mac= 257.2 points

8th place- Team Waterfowlhunter83/Smoke73= 213.2 points(3 events)

9th place- Team Marbble eyes= 205.6 points(4 events)

10th place- Team Hollandpiper= 195.6 points(4 events)

11th place- Team Nailer= 183.6 points(3 events)

12th place- Team Dirty Dog= 173.2(3 events)

13th place- Team RLF= 167.4(2 events)

14th place- Team Satisfaction Guaranteed= 149.6 points(all five)

15th place- Team Jeepfan= 149.4 points(all five)

17 more teams that couldn't finish

2007 Big Fish Winner

Adjusted3.jpg

Team Adjusted3 was the Big Fish winner and won 28 spin doctors all donated by each captain in the league. After Mark (adjusted3) won all those spin doctors he gave away 3 spin doctors each to the 2nd through the 5th highest big fish teams in our last event. I must say that adjusted3 is a very nice guy to give away 12 of his spin doctor winnings to the guys in the fishing league.

Very nice of you Mark :)

2007 Last Place Team :)

jeepfan_172513.jpg

Team Jeepfan took last place this year fishing all five events and with a total of 149.6 points and getting skunked two times this year. But for taking last place he won a $50.00 gift card to Cabelas.

Better luck next year Jeepfan.

Muskegons Final Results(5th event)

Big Fish

caznik_673915.jpg

Team Caznik with a 15.8lb. King and winning $95.00 and 2 cannon rod holders from captain Garys. Also taking 5th place at the weigh in winning a rod and reel combo from the fishdog co. With a score of 82.8. and a stinger lure from GLF.

plumkrazy_487878.jpg

1st place- Team Plumkrazy= 114 points and winning $80.00 and1 Beachholder from Jerry Beachholder and a stinger lure by GLF.

paulywood_293334.jpg

2nd place- Team Paulywood= 110.8 pointsand winning $65.00 and 1 Beachholder from Jerry Beachholder and a stinger lure by GLF.

catfishhoge_990767.jpg

3rd place- Team Catfishhoge= 102.6 points and winning $45.00 and 1 Beachholder from Jerry Beachholder and a stinger lure by GLF.

rlf_291546.jpg

4th place- Team RLF= 90.4 points and winning a $50.00 gift card to captain Garys from the Muskegon fishing association and a stinger lure by GLF.

sixshooter_610381.jpg

6th place- Team Sixshooter= 80.6 points and winning a $25.00 gift card to Dicks sports and a stinger lure by GLF.

tadpole.jpg

7th place- Team Tad Pole= 62 points and winning a $25.00 gift card to Dicks sports and a stinger lure by GLF.

seamac_605215.jpg

8th place- Team Sea-Mac= 40.2 points and winning a $25.00 gift card to Dicks sports and a stinger lure by GLF.

redeye.jpg

9th place- Team Red eye= 38.6 points and winning a $25.00 gift card to Dicks sports and a stinger lure by GLF.

10th place- Team Oakley= 35.6 points and NO pic. But winning a right side offshore board from Offshore tackle co and a stinger lure by GLF.

marbbleeyes.jpg

11th place- Team Marbble eyes= 34.6 points and winning a forschner knife and steel from the fishdog co and a stinger lure by GLF.

8point.jpg

12th place- Team the8point= 30 points and winning 2 cannon rod holders from captain Garys and a stinger lure by GLF.

glff.jpg

13th place- Team Dv8or/GLF= 23.6 points and winning a $25.00 gift card to Dicks sports.

jeepfan_172513.jpg

14th place- Team Jeepfan= 23.2 points and winning a $25.00 gift card to Dicks sports.

doughman_894598.jpg

15th place- Team Doughman= 21 points and winning a $50.00 gift card to captain Garys from the Muskegon fishing association.

midway.jpg

16th place- Team Midway97= 20.2 points and winning a $25.00 gift card to Dicks sports.

The Skunks

Team Ladies Choice

Thank you all

I really like to thank all our sponsors that all donated all the great fishing tackle to this fishing league this year. All your prizes that you donated this year was very nice we all loved them very much.

Also I like to thank again is Larry (Heavy Action), Brian (Hunt4ever), Brian (Oakley), Mike(GLF), and Scott (Minnow) for all you help this year helping me get prizes for everyone.

Also thank you very much Laryy (Trout Tracker) for helping me out at the weigh ins this year again.

Rob (Sarah C) making all the fishing plaques this year.

Mike (GLF) for taking pictures and the fine donation of stinger lure from your web site.

Also everyone that fished in the West Michigan fishing league this year. It was a blast fishing with everyone of you guys.

Thank you Great Lakes Fisherman web site also. Without this web site this would not of happened

Caznik

Hey......This was the biggest fish of the season!

glff.jpg

Congrats to plumkrazy and everyone else that fished in the league this year.

I will second the thanks on the GENEROUS donation by Mark(Adjusted3) of the spin doctors he won.

Whats the date of the next WMFL event? :D

Twas another Banner Frigging Year!!!!

Thanks to Everyone for Everything!!!!

Rich-Another Great season, Big Thanks!

All of Rich's Posse too Thank You!!

Mark (FishDogCo) what you did was one of the coolest things I've ever seen (even if I did try to jokingly talk you into it)! High Respect Always!

I'm trying to figure out how to get some use out of the 1 1/2 Spin Doctors I got from Mark.

Kidding! MIKE(GLF) GAVE THEM TO MEEEEEE!!!!!

And especially to Mike (GLF)! I had a great time fishing with you and your boys all season!!! It was kinda fun being on both boats! Obviously yours is more comfortable!!!!

And a big HELLYEA!!! to all of the companies that donated prizes!! Makes it a ton easier to buy the stuff once you get it handed to you and it catches fish!!!!!!

Anybody I forgot...... SORRY and THANK YOU!!!!

2 walleye boards from captin garys 'going to put the dicks one towards apair of under armor bottoms for work 'not sure with the ten dollar one at dnr

Make sure you get to Dicks soon. It expires next month sometime. Ididnt know that till Sunday.

Rich