I'm still geeked! Just wish I'd a had a 3rd Crewman!

I have to call it a near perfect day! If not for the 6 for 7 count, I would!!!

Set lines at 5. into the pierheads at 8:20!

The Stinger Challenge Event package was the bomb!!!!!

This link show's the picture of the package.

http://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6900

Had 0 luck with the dodger, but actually didn't have time to catch one on this anyway!

Started out til I quit marking fish. Stopped set up and went back into 'em straight out a little north and ended up south from 85 to 115ish. If I ever bring my gps in and download I'd tell ya for sure. (Need card for the Lowrance, so's I can save)

Bottom row of the pic, second over from the left was hot at 40 on the port rigger. NO stacker.

That and the Slasher and the fly on the left was hot at 2.5 on a dipsey 100 back. Port Side also!

Only fish from the starboard was on the 4 color core with the dolphin looking spoon.

Final was about:

3 Kings 13, 11, 10 lbs ish....

2 Coho

1 Pretty little 4lb Steelhead

Sorry Michigan Stinger and Mike(GLF), I'm just not good at the names. I like the pretty colors!:lol:

Truth be known. A couple of these spoons never hit the water.

Not telling which ones!

Brought 'em all home even and glad I did too!!!!!

p.s. I actually think I pooped myself out when Jake and I were taking turns doing cannonballs and flips into Muskegon Lake from 8:40 to 11 ish....... in the 80 degree water.

Nice job Tim! ummmmm....You could have continued fishing and caught 3 more kings. :eek: The limit is 5 fish per person, only which 3 may be of the same species, and only 2 may be lake trout.

Maybe you would have won :confused:

Nice job Tim! ummmmm....You could have continued fishing and caught 3 more kings. :eek: The limit is 5 fish per person, only which 3 may be of the same species, and only 2 may be lake trout.

Maybe you would have won :confused:

Yea but chances are I'm gonna catch more kings and I don't like killin the little fellas!

Yea but chances are I'm gonna catch more kings and I don't like killin the little fellas!

You could have weighed in 2 more kings. You were allowed to weigh in 5 fish, not a one person limit.