fishing by 4:30pm Started in 65 foot Just South of Warren Dunes State Park.Trolled West not having a hit until 82 foot of water. finished 8 for 15, 7 fish on riggers 58-70 down in mostly 95 foot of water. Mag Monkey shine stinger and green dophin took all rigger hits. 1 fish on mag dipsy on 1 140 back, green fishcatcher and green fly. Fish were 14,11,10,10,9,9,9,7 pound kings. Surface temps 74-71. Fish were low in water column. had 3 doubles going 5 for 6 on the doubles. Great evening with 1-3 footers subsiding to 1 foot or less. Had a couple of poopers on that came unbuttoned. Perch guys were struggling....

Great report! How late did you fish till?

We were back to the dock by 8:00. Cleaned those fish up and the eggs that were in the females were real close to mature. I have got to believe there will be a number of high 20 pound fish caught this fall. Fish are definitely eating well in this area. This is my first outing out of New Barfalo this year and it was very enjoyable. No traffic what so ever, and a nice short taxi. Came through town and did not see one Michigan plate.??? St. Joe is home and with the temps climbing back up I need more perch, so will be hitting the perch next week.