Trailer Tires

Member's,

Have you ever had this happen to you when going to your spot fishing. Last year I was going fishing at Muskegon and when I got on highway 6 I blew a tire on my trailer. Man did that suck because it really messed up my fendar on my trailer and I like to keep my stuff in good shap. Well after I changed that tire I made it to Muskegon and had a great fishing trip and limited out. Sea-mac and I was going home and blew my second tire and had no more spare at all. Oh did that ever suck with no more spares left. Well I called my buddy from Hastings and he drove all the way over to help me out by bring his spare. I really learned my lesseon with trailer tires that day. So make sure you keep that air pressure up at all times and allways check the air pressure before you go on a fishing trip. When I baught my two new tires, I went with 6 plies and not the 2 plies what the dealer had on them. So the next time you get your selfs new tires. Make them the best ply tires that you can find. The best guy to talk about tires would be DV8OR.

He is my tire man now,

Caznik

I work as a auto mechanic for belle tire if any of you folks need help with tires or mechanic work i will do what i can to get you a good deal or some good advice(possibly even a hand with some problems)