well its the third in a row that i am typing a report at 1030 am we had 9 kings by 800 am 50 to 55 down on rigger full core dipsy 85 on 1.5 and 125 on three blue chrome blue back spin doc blue flie was the best spoon s where nitros ,pro king mags and moonshine happy meal :D:D:D:D:D

PICT0263.JPG

well its the third in a row that i am typing a report at 1030 am

Its the third day in a row I am sitting here at work reading your reports. Whats wrong with this picture? I wish I was fishing!

Nice job of catching!

. . . it's the 3rd day in a row you have not posted your location!?!? Why post if you are goig to leave out that important detail?

We went 3/4 - (2 @ 12# + 1 small King) in a short trip this morning. Fished 80 - 125 FOW, ~2 miles south of Holland. Blue & orange lures toook 2 on the riggers @ 50 down and the another on the full core with a Flinstone Bloody Nose.

Alex

. . . it's the 3rd day in a row you have not posted your location!?!? Why post if you are goig to leave out that important detail?

Location is not required in posts. This is his choice on whether or not to post his location. The Big Red Classic is going on this weekend out of Holland. I would not want to share my spot with 150 boats?

I am happy just seeing the depths he is fishing and the depths the fish are being caught at. Once you know the depths, you should be able to duplicate the pattern up and down the coast, unless he is fishing over structure.

Location is not required in posts. This is his choice on whether or not to post his location. The Big Red Classic is going on this weekend out of Holland. I would not want to share my spot with 150 boats?

I am happy just seeing the depths he is fishing and the depths the fish are being caught at. Once you know the depths, you should be able to duplicate the pattern up and down the coast, unless he is fishing over structure.

There have been no depths posted!?!?! In other words, no FOW. So why post? There also was no hesitation for Phil to tell the 150 other boats how he was doing over the radio.

I am not knocking Phil, nor anyone else on the computer. Some people are not proficient on the computer, or at giving reports. Some people have words flowing through their finger tips when they post reports.

His report on 7/5 says he shut down in 60FOW and started setting lines. I would venture to say he probably started there Friday and Saturday.

Someone could always ask..."How deep were you fishing Phil, and how far down"?

Nice Job again Phil your on a roll. Ive been on his boat and it stays busy so im sure every depth he catches a fish hes not able to kno, he just keeps motorin and catching. As Mike said, just ask. He shared with 150 others right.

My brother in law went 6-11 out of holland today. Dont kno depths or much but know that i told him sw troll, so he went on a nw troll. Starting in 50fow. Got one on white flasher fly by custom fishing products and siggs riggs on rigger, 7 color flounder pounder,and 5 color green dolphin was his hot set-ups. Think he said they went about to port sheldon in 120fow then came back. The downrigger cable that has our speed temp. probe on it just magically snapped about 1-2 feet down i guess- losing our probe/ball/release/ and clip. UGH! Said he tried to get ahold of you phil but he musta been to far north or im betting you were allready back at the dock.

alex yesterday we set up in 60 and went to 125 staight west and we where done it only took 1hour and 45 min to get 14 fish i will not tell if it was north or south becouse it dos not matter where it was becouse yhe lake was full of fish yesterdayif phil wants he will tell you

There have been no depths posted!?!?! In other words, no FOW. So why post? There also was no hesitation for Phil to tell the 150 other boats how he was doing over the radio.

and if you heard me on the radio why didn't you call me it no secret if you were 2 miles south you were in the spot i fish to the slide on a south west troll can i ask you what time you start this morn istarted at 5 am each morn and with dirty dog on fri at on point we had 5 fish on with 4 man in the boat with a 12 rod spread and do you think the boats in the tourtment were talking on the radio this morn not :eek::eek:iam sorry i missed ft of water but there no secret of were i was there was a pak of boats and as far as what they came on when your tha busy i can't remeber g.l.f i am sorry for lashing back but i have gotin pm from guy asking for more information and i have giving and some of these i se no post of what they did

phil:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

RD, no tournament (or "touney?), just thought it was ironic that depth was not mentioned. I missed it in the 1st report.

I was not looking for help Phil, thus no need to call, PM, or otherwise ask where you were fishing.

Terry, thanks for the report.

Last Post,

Alex