hello! I'm Bob and fish both Fairport area and Western Lake Ontario. Fishing for walleye has been great this year.Largest caught by my son trolling was a 32.5 inch,11 plus pounds. Largest steelhead was caught by my 12 year old grand son 28 inch 8lbs. The only fish Ohio I caught so far this year was an old ugly sheephead weighing in over eight pounds. Going to try out Olcott next week for salmon. Any one know how they are doing and what , where and hows. Thanks, Bob

Welcome to Great Lakes Fisherman Bob! I split your post off the other thread and created your own. I am sure some of the Lake Ontario guys will help you out with the fishing on Lake Ontario.

Mike

Welcome aboard Bob. I know you will like it here. I fish Lake Huron and it's Saginaw Bay, with a few trips a year to Lake Michigan. I fish for Walleye, Salmon, and Lake Perch. I do boat some Browns, Lakers, and Steelhead also.:)

I always wanted to fish the August Salmon runs on Lake Ontario. I know there is always a quite a few monsters taken.:)

Welcome to the Forums Bob.

I have seen that boat, just the other day here in Mentor.

I keep mine at Mentor Lagoons. You are absolutely right, the walleye fishing has been Fantastic. Glad to know that there is yet another local here on the boards.

Bill Boat name: Week Daze