Fished this morning from first light untill 11:30. Had a co-worker on board for the day. We went 2 for 3 with 1 nice 4 lb Brown and a 3 lb Coho. The Brown came on a gold/black J11 rapala and the Coho came on a spoon above a deep down husky jerk set up on a three way rig. Nice morning on the water, temp was 42 give or take except where the warm plume from the bubbler was. Found some 46* water there.

Thanks for going along Brad!

Rick

Wife caught a big old pooper today....

I seen a fish hit the one rigger but didn't stick...So I popped it to check it and as it was floating up it was hit again, but didn't stick...I then began to crank up that rigger and the rigger on the other side of hte boat started bouncing. So I think the only action we had was a very overactive Laker.

So we boated that slimy turd dropper and then tossed it back in the water. It was 26 foot down over 60 FOW on a Bloody Tampon Stinger Spoon.

Thanks for the reports guys.

I'm starting to wonder whether Jim is just pretending to dislike the noble lake trout. Maybe he's proud of his hot spring laker program, but he doesn't want to share it with us so he hates on those fish to confuse us;) :D Or something like that...

So we boated that slimy turd dropper and then tossed it back in the water. It was 26 foot down over 60 FOW on a Bloody Tampon Stinger Spoon.

I told you guys exactly what and where...hehe....At least we didn't get skunked I suppose. But we sure were hoping for some fresh silver of some sort......oh well...it won't be long now....