St. Joe fishing League dates for 2006

Steve Arend

St. Joe fishing League dates for 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the dates that we have set for the St. Joe Fishing League. We filled in the other weekends with a few pro- events. Seems like our summer just got booked full!

Here it goes...

April 1st, Brown blast. A blow date has been scheduled for April 15th. both are a Sat. This is a Port Challenge were leagues from other port come down and fish against the St. Joe league. If you have a league and would like to join us let me know. All are welcome.

First League event April 29th

May 27th, yes I know it is Memorial weekend but we are still going to hold it.

June 10 Lake Erie Sterling State Park. We will give details out soon so reservations can be made at the park

July 8th St. Joe

Aug 5th St. Joe

Sept 16th St. Joe

We are thinking about adding July 22nd as another date. Time will tell.

Start putting these on the calendar, get the discussions with the better half over with now, or invite her!!

These are open events. Just post up on the the website that you are going to fish and you are in..... 20.00 a boat, a level head (to take all the practical jokes) and you are in! Your 20.00 includes a BBQ for you and your crew and great memories to take home. Trust us, we will show you a great time. Just ask anyone who has fish one of these.

At the end of each League date I will make a post for the next event with the rules and layout for that event and we will start a list of who will be fishing that event.

Steve (Steve Arend) & Mark (Adjusted3)