Hello Everybody

My name is Andrew and I am luv fishin. I am currently a student and enjoy many outdoor hobbies. I have fished for about 10 years now and like fishin for all species but mostly for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead etc. nothing puts up a better fight:D I dont have a boat so I have been lookin and observing as I fish off the pier heads. Recently I got some boat experience when I went out with TGAFISH, he gave me some tips for fishing off a boat, it was a great experience. For the past few months I have been using Michigan Sportsman website to get the latest on fishing until caznik told me about this website in a pm. When I got here I was shocked at the amount of fishing information that is here, IT is SWEET for a beginner like me:grin:. I have recived information from many members of this site within the few days I have been here, its been great. To all the admins, site creator and everybody that contributes THANKS so much for all the effort and work you have put in to make this site a success.:grin: Give me a shout if you ever need a rider or a fishing partner.:) I look forward to getting to know some of you guys and do some SALMON SLAMMIN:jump:

Welcome to the site Andrew. We have a weekly chat every Monday night at 8pm. Stop by and get to know some of the guys. You will fit right in.

If you need anything, let out a yell!

Mike