Restocking spoons

Getting back in the game after a five year break and I need to restock my collection of spoons. I used to have very good success on standard size Stingers and standard size Dreamweavers. What is your guys' favorite brand of spoon, what size (standard, magnum), and what colors/patterns have been working well this year around Grand Haven and Port Sheldon in Lake Michigan?

The Stinger Stingray size has become very popular over the past few years. The Stingray is a size between the regular Stinger and the Magnum Stinger. The regular-sized Stinger still is very good as well. Some of the must have colors from the past few years have been the Natural Born Killer, Mixed Veggies, Carmel Dolphin, Blue Veggies, Lemon Ice, Cory's Bait, Glo Dolphin, Blue Dolphin, Green Dolphin, Seasick, Holly Christmas, Jawbreaker, Double Orange Crush, Hawg Wild, Blue Cory's Bait, Stinger Pox, Can't Afford It, Blue Mongoose, Freakin' Veggies and Chip's Shanster. These are the major colors that we use out of Grand Haven and all are Stinger colors. Welcome back to fishing and Good Luck! Feel free to ask any other questions you may have regarding anything!!!

I have been fishing most of the baits HitMan listed. Craigs x-mas, Craigs x-mas reverse, and orange killer have been also been good for me. The orange killer I have been using has a gold hammered finish instead of the silver hammered finish. You can get it through Aurora Lites Tackle, or special order it through a dealer.

I have also been using the new Nitro Series from Stinger. E.T., Area-51, Twister, and Wonderbread have been working for me in low light and after dark.