Port Sheldon June 10 ,9-9

Went out this morning with my buddy mike went 9-9 with 3 shakers released. Fished from 6-11:30am. Most fish we got were in 90 fow south from stacks on south troll picked up a couple out at 150 fow going north. Blue bubblers,blue dolphin,chrome pro troll w/purple firecracker fly, and blue bubble spin doc. w/ blue bubble dreamweaver fly and bugeye fly alewife took fish. Got the biggest of the day 13 lb. in 60 fow heading in pulling lines on the bugeye alewife combo (this took both the bigger fish). From 90 fow in to 60 fow on the way in we marked lots an lots of fish.

13-lb.er-palmers.jpg

port-sheldon-june-10.jpg

Thx mike. It was a practice shot for that. Now about that, am i correct that you can only take the picture in one of the league events and not when your out on a regular fishing trip?

Thx mike. It was a practice shot for that. Now about that, am i correct that you can only take the picture in one of the league events and not when your out on a regular fishing trip?

There are two seperate contests going on. One is a a Custom Fishing Products/Siggs Rigs flasher/fly combo photo contest for the website. There will be three monthly contests. One for the month of June, July, and August.

The other is a big fish contest for the season in a club event on a Custom Fishing Products/Siggs Rigs flasher/fly combo.