West Michigan's Fishing League's Pre Fishing Fun Tournament

I have a question??? What about allowing everyone in the boat the opportunity to get into the contest, instead of just the captain?

ie....anyone on the boat could purchase a Nitro and get in it. There would be more baits for the winner this way.

I have a question??? What about allowing everyone in the boat the opportunity to get into the contest, instead of just the captain?

ie....anyone on the boat could purchase a Nitro and get in it. There would be more baits for the winner this way.

That would be fine with me but in my boat I am the only one that has a crew that doesn't have a boat to fish on Lake Michigan. But if anyone that has a crew that like to get in it and gets a NITRO will be fine with me.

I will post something about it.

Rich

New Rule:

If you have a crew member that like to buy a NITRO Stinger Stingray and enter this fun fishing tournament has my permision to enter this contest. Please make sure you have them sign up here or have the captain of the boat that he will be fishing in sign up for him just in case he is not a member of the site.

Thanks,

Rich

That would be fine with me but in my boat I am the only one that has a crew that doesn't have a boat to fish on Lake Michigan. But if anyone that has a crew that like to get in it and gets a NITRO will be fine with me.

Your crew should be allowed to enter the contest individually, even if they do not have a boat. How the prize is split is between the crew.

I am very new to this site usu. use Michigan Sportsman but this site seems to be a bit better:D and even to steelhead/salmon fishing in general. I am used to fishing piers and have only been out on a boat a few times. I recently went out of Port Sheldon with tgafish and he showed me a few skills but I would really like to get into tourament fishing... ;) SO i was wondering if I could ride along with somebody for this FUN tournament.I talked to Caznik but he is full. Just PM me and let me know.

Thanks again Caznik for the info.

Thanks

THANKS a BUNCH guys for all the offers:grin: I will be headin out with Plumkrazy on Saturday. Lets hope the fishing next weekend is as good as this weekend:) SEE ya out there

Did I tell you so buddy,

There is more fishermen on this site that will help you out and try and take you fishing. I would of but I have two guys allready.

Maybe another time,

Caznik

THANKS a BUNCH guys for all the offers:grin: I will be headin out with Plumkrazy on Saturday. Lets hope the fishing next weekend is as good as this weekend:) SEE ya out there

Welcome to the site. Please take a minute and do an introduction in the welcome center.

I am fishing out of someone(Dv8oR's) elses boat for the next two club tourney's. My boat is up to Muskegon. I usually ham room for another person or two when I go out.

I will let you know next time I am heading out.

Mike

Welcome to the site. Please take a minute and do an introduction in the welcome center.

I am fishing out of someone(Dv8oR's) elses boat for the next two club tourney's. My boat is up to Muskegon. I usually ham room for another person or two when I go out.

I will let you know next time I am heading out.

Mike

Filled out an intro, thanks for the advice;)