EastLake, Ohio

EastLake, Ohio

Well we got out this morning at 6:00 am. Set up wit planer boards 30 jets on starboard and 40 jets on port side. Stinger scorpions, shrimp, perch, superman,

monkeypuke, and confusion. At 6:30am got a triple header. All done by 10:30 with 10 for 12 walleyes.

46-52 for. was the best for us.

Heard reports of eyes being taken in 26 fow, riggers down 17, with harnesses and scoprions in perch color.

What a great way to spend Memorial Day morning.

Fished out of E.72nd today We got out about 12 went to 52 FOW to look for bigger fish .We took 18 fish they came on dipseys 3 setting 40 to 60 back larger and small stinger spoons ( anything bright with reds and yellows ) We also ran stick baits off the inline boards

Rich dropped a "fish Ohio" walleye right at the back of the boat. And then "IT" hit. By it, I mean this fish that hit the 30 jet on the outside. The line was back 125' and when this thing hit, it took my line counter from 125' to 500' before I got it to turn !!! Fought with it for about 5 minutes, (that seemed like hours) and at about 70' out it was gone ! The hook on my standard size Stinger in Green Dolphin, was straightened out and "IT" was gone. Sure would have liked to seen what "IT" was.