Hello all

Many of you already know me.

I am an advid fisherman of the great lakes and my home port is out of St. Joe.

I have over 20 years under my belt in chasing these fish. Steve Arend & I are co-founders of the St. Joseph Fishing league that runs year round and we will make sure that we post our activities and dates of these events.

I am a co-owner of the Fish Dog Company and I am also employed in the insurance business as a storm adjuster which allows me to travel the country.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Mark

Levi!!

I have looked and looked for those blasted things. I am coming up empty. I'll keep trying.

Right now I am working in Florida, looks like I will be there for a bit. I rented an apartment in Orlando for the next 3 months.

Home today, Edwardsburg tomorrow, Chicago Sat and Sunday and back to Florida Monday........Don't even try and keep up!!

See you soon.

Mark

Welcome to the site Mark. Sounds like you will be busy for a while. Do they have plans for you to go to New Orleans? Will you make it back by the time fishing season rolls around? Look foreword to seeing you around the forums.

I already did my 2 months in New Orleans...I am NOT ready to go back there.

I am home every other weekend for a 4 day weekend and I take off the month of July & 1/2 of August each year. I am sure I will get plenty of fishing in this year.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...