On 5/5:

After discovering my wheel bearings on the trailer were about to take a crap(Thanks to Adjusted3(Mark) for letting me know!), we opted to go ahead and fish since I had just driven 80+miles to get there.

We started out on a searching for graph marks mission and coverd a lot of water, areas between 160fow and 20fow. This yielded hit and miss baitfish/big fish marks in some areas, so we opted to work the S shaped depth contours between 40 and 60fow.

2 for 2; both lakers and both on a green/silver Brad's superbait with herring Gulp down 35 on the rigger 30-40 behind the ball. East/West trolls produced both hits.

On 5/6:

Very windy conditions with ripping currents.

I'm not sure if you would call it 3 for 3 or 2.5 for 3 or?? Either way, we got a 8" or 9" wiggler steely(released), a 7-8lb steely and smallish 2 or 3lb brown. No real pattern was established, but all 3 fish came on NE/SW trolls in the S shaped bottom contour area between 45 and 60fow on half cores. Green and hammered silver stinger spoons took all of the fish. One was a NBK and another that looked similiar to an NBK, but I don't know the name of it. All of our hits came mid to late morning after the wind transitioned to come more out of the SE as opposed to the east.

Overall, fishing was tough for us and pretty slow. Trolling speed was some where between 2 and 3 mph, depending what side of the wave we were on:grin: The two fish from Sunday had empty stomachs.

It was a great time fishing with the West Michigan Fishing League for our first event! Good work to all of the teams who made it out face the less than ideal conditions.