Holland 9/25 mid morning

Had a little time mid morning so I went out solo and trolled 10-1 pm. Put in at 100 FOW. Trolled out to 160 FOW then back in to 90 ft.  Marked a good amount of bait and fish at 130 FOW. 

1/1:  6 lb Steelhead, 125 FOW, SWR down 65 ft, brad’s cut plug candy corn with Alewife gel scent. 

Only a couple of boats out made for a relaxing troll. Still a lot of current to deal with. 

• Like 2

Glad you had a flatter lake to fish on today versus Sunday and were able to put at least one in the box in the middle of the day.  Thanks for keeping us updated on the bait location - seems to be holding at the same depth for a couple of days now.  

Brad's cut plugs, I am a big fan.  They are a money rig in my arsenal.  I see that they are now offered in UV . . . . . I feel a lure purchase coming on :).

• Like 1

Glad you had a flatter lake to fish on today versus Sunday and were able to put at least one in the box in the middle of the day.  Thanks for keeping us updated on the bait location - seems to be holding at the same depth for a couple of days now.  
Brad's cut plugs, I am a big fan.  They are a money rig in my arsenal.  I see that they are now offered in UV . . . . . I feel a lure purchase coming on :).

Ha! I went to Outdoorsman Pro in Jenison last winter to pick up a few lures and such. The guy asked me if I was still out trolling. I said no just spreading out the purchases so my wife doesn’t think my addiction is too severe.

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  • Like 1