Bigbass101

Lake Erie Early Fall Transition Bass

Newbie here.  My last fishing trip out on the Lake Erie.  I ended up catching around 30 bass in just a few hours in the morning.  It was a good day for sure.  Love to hear and input on the video I put together of the day of fishing.  Thanks and tight lines.

Lake Erie Early Fall Transition Bass

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Eagles and Muskies, Lake of the Woods, Canada

Sharing a memory  from this year. Its late September and Bob Holden and I are fishing in Canadian Esox's Musky Tournament. Bob is an accomplished multi species angler. Fishing was really difficult. We fished in fog and rain in the morning and a bluebird sky in the afternoon. You all know what this means. Its now late in the day and there is only enough time for one last troll. We were at Forest Island. Bob and I released our cranks. Bob had a white Jake made by Drifter Tackle.  I had Live T

in Inland Lakes Discussion

• Fall silver kings (meat hunting)

Hey guys, My buddy Bowen and I snuck out on the local Lund for some fall king action. Next years class of fish is looking SOLID. Its always nice getting out for ourselves and catching our limit.. Freezers full for the winter! sorry for hard righting on that first fish Bo... Heres the clip: Thanks for watching, Dan

in Michigan Waters Fishing Reports - Salmon and Trout

• Lake Erie Largemouth

Did a personal challenge, hit the Portage River targeting largemouth with the original rod n reel combo my dad bought me 50yrs ago, glad to hit my old stomping grounds   

in General Discussion

• Big Lake Lures

Does anyone know of where I can buy some of these spoons , the website is down and no answer on facebook . Just get a busy signal on the phone number. I really like using these spoons and would like to get some more and replace a few that were lost buy some one who borrowed a couple. Specifically the double orange crush mag spoon.  The spoon is in the picture , its a old pic but it shows the spoon. Jim

in General Discussion

• early 2016 Minnkota Terrova I-pilot head and remote

I have an early 2016 Minnkota Terrova I-pilot control head and remote control for sale.  This is pre-bluetooth version released late in 2016.  If you have a standard Minnkota Terrova and want to add the ability to have remote steering control from anywhere in the boat, Auto-pilot, etc.  I just purchased a new to me boat and upgraded to the I-pilot lInk system and no longer need the i-pilot components.  There is nothing wrong with it.  The original owner barely used the unit.  $300.00 gets you th

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent