Jack s

Beaver trol

Hello... Just letting everyone know I just purchased the beaver trol company and I'm working on getting parts and complete units for sale. 

Hello... Just letting everyone know I just purchased the beaver trol company and I'm working on getting parts and complete units for sale. 
Let me know when and where you are located would like to purchase a Beaver trol if it's the same as the old models. They work alot better than bags

Sent from my XT1650 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Hello... everything is the same as the original models. I'm meeting with the guys at the foundry just after the first of the year to discuss pouring the molds. What outdrive do you have?

Hello... I took everything to be cast to foundry last week. He told me he would have everything done in 2 weeks.  I just got a line set up for beaver trol. 989-564-7023. Thanks Jack. 

Hello... I just picked up all the parts I had cast. I have that Volvo penta bracket now. Thanks jack.

Hello Jack. I’m looking for bracket for the hydraulic that controls the trol plate. Beaver trol plate on a mercruiser alpha one motor. Can you help? May be interested in a entire new troll plate and setup. Thanks I advance!

4F1187AE-5EF3-428A-B06A-0CCB381FE10D.jpeg

image.jpg