Tittabawassee Today.

Today, not being quit like yesterday, after the ice jammed cleared away from the ramp. When everybody up near the Spillway was catching fish. The river today was not giving up her bounty very easily. The water was more stained and in fact, I/we never seen another fish landed by anyone this morning or all day for that matter, nor did we hear or see any at the ramp with any when we took off. I caught a 20 inch Pike on my second cast this morning at 9:30am, then we never had another hit until after 12:00pm when they opened the Dam at Sandford. It was then and only then, I could put a program together with a reliable idea of where to find these hide and seek walleyes. Sandy current seam edges/ledges, between deeper holes and shallow flats was the only place we could get bit. And you had to pay the utmost attention to details, how you hopped you jig and exactly where it was in these seams. In total we got 14 bites all day and landed 11 fish, so that wasn't to bad. Here's the picture from today.

IM001341.jpg

LooksGreat! My bud Bob and I will probably be hittin er preety soon. Broke out the jiggin rods today! Bob is preppin his boat and gettin the ol handline reels ready to go!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......walleye fillets....................mmmmm:rolleyes: