St. Joe Ladies Tourney

CaptLevi

Hey Fellas! I don't know if this should go here or classified but here it is:

Due to a cancellation I have Sunday May 13 (Mothers Day) available for the St. Joe Challenge Powder Puff Tourney. I could just fill this date but thought it might be cool to invite some members here to bring their wifes/girlfriends/daughters/kept ladies:lol: out for a day of tournament action. You fellas can set lines, help navigate, and net fish. The ladies take the rods from hook up to net.

THIS IS A GREAT TIME OF YEAR TO FISH ST. JOE!

I can take 6 people. That's 3 couples if you guys wanna join in. Cost is $100 per fishergal or $185 per couple( 1 fishing-1 helping). I will pay the entry fee

. If we manage to win any $$$ I will deduct it from the cost of the trip up to the total cost. Anything beyond that belongs to the boat.

As soon as anyone commits and submits a deposit I will consider it booked and unavailable to the regular public. If I book this previous to anyone here commiting I will recind the offer and remove the post. If we only get a few interested I will enter my wife as part of the team also.

I got the big NO from the wifey on this one. Apparently her idea of a fun Mothers Day is not having me yell at her in the back of the boat:grin:

Are you booking the same crew for the mens tourney? I'm planning on four days of prefishing that week so we will be in touch! I reallly got the itch now!!!!

Why don't you get the Boathouse crew again? Of coarse I would pray for 80 degree weather and follow you around all day:cool:

Why don't you get the Boathouse crew again? Of coarse I would pray for 80 degree weather and follow you around all day

Now that's an idea! ;)

I actually have pondered that Mark! Usually it won't fly for a morning trip with those girls though. They like to sleep in. Maybe I could just get them to bunk on Sporty.........:lol:

I kinda figured a lot of gals wouldn't want to join in, but there are many that might too. We will see.

I can always book a bunch of guys to fish that morning though.:(