Launched at 545 am and were done setting lines by 630. We worked at the morning bite in 55-70 fow in front of the sliders and ended up 1-3 by 730. We fished until the storm chased us - ended up running to Port Sheldon. Waited a 30 minutes or so to see what the storm was up to before heading back out. Set up this time pointed towards south in growing waves. From 1030 until 1 pm we went 2-6 fishing in 150 to 170 fow. Ran back in to the pierheads and got soaked with my open bow boat... I do not look forward to taking a pounding like the lake gave us today again. Travelled 5 miles into 2+ footers. Then got to the pier and my engine dies. Thank goodness for my kicker. I think it's a fuel pump issue.

What worked: South Troll 2 to 2.7 mph.

0-1 150 copper Ace Hi wonderbread with black dots - copper snapped at backing :(

0-1 200 copper double trouble mag moonshine

1-1 Full core Silver Horde 4 -looked like a yellowtail pattern? King

1-1 Slide diver on 3 out 240 Kevin's girlfriend 10" sd with glow/green/white fly. King

1-4 Rigger at 125 white paddle 11" & poofster fly. Laker

0-1 400 copper silver blue thinfish - hook bent

Overall a good outing bite wise, but I wish we could have put a few more in the boat. Now I have to get my big motor running again.

-JDH