Supporting Member Usergroups

GLF

Supporting memberships are used to cover the operating expenses of the website.

There are few perks for becoming a supporting member.

Bronze.gif The Bronze Level supporting member group is $20 per year, and gets all of the below benefits.

• 150 private message allowance. Regular members are only allowed 50 private messages.
  • 20 mb of storage space for their pictures in the gallery. Regular members are allowed 5 mb of storage space for their pictures in the gallery.
  • Access to a private area in the forums for supporting members only.
  • Ability to send pm's to users who have reached their quota.
  • Can set self to invisible mode.
  • Can use custom title.
  • Ability to post your stuff for sale in classifieds section. NO DEALERS in the Bronze Level.
  • Access to our video player and Great Lakes Fisherman exclusive videos.

Silver.gif The Silver Level members receive all of the benefits of Bronze Level members and will have the ability to post items they manufacture for sale in a specific forum for Silver Level members. The fee to become a Silver Level member is $50 per year.

Gold.gif The Gold Level members receive all of the benefits of Bronze Level members and will have a forum created for them in the Supporting Vendors area. An email notification will be sent to the Gold Level member each time a thread or a post is made. The fee to become a Gold Level member is $100 per year. NOTE: The forum that was created for the Gold Level member will be removed if the Gold Level membership is not renewed. Any post that was made in this forum will also be deleted.

I have a PayPal account set up, and this is an automated process. Once the donation is made, you will have instant access.

Click here for Supporting Membership information.

If you would like to help support the site and do not have a PayPal account, send me a private message and I will get you an address to send a personal check or money order to.

Thanks,

Mike

• 4 years later...
Hey Mike! I would like to sell my boat and a ton of never used fishing equipment. Is there an address I could send a check to? Thanks, Scott

Scott,

I sent you a pm with a mailing address.

Thanks,

Mike