Third trip this year and as it turns out third time was the charm. I was out this morning with a good friend and his son, great crew! We did well, it was a shorter morning trip from 6:00-9:00. steady action throughout but best bite was before 7:30, ended up 7 for 11. Started setting lines in 50 fow and started hitting fish in 85 fow. Northwest troll and southwest troll worked well. Best setup was 300 copper (30lb) with ace hi green glow splatter. Next best was spotted dick meat rig behind matching pro troll 147 back on diver. Riggers went on flounder pounder and ace hi as well, two steelhead the rest were kings 8-12lb range. Fish seemed to be hanging in that 40 to 50 down range all the way from 85 to 115 fow. Very grateful to have the action this morning because the waves were beating us up in my 16 ft. When cleaning the fish all had empty stomachs with the exception of a single alewife in one of the larger fish, that doesn't seem like a good sign to me. although now I understand why they so readily nailed the larger ace hi so well, those guys were starving!