Neil, Corey and I launched at 0515. Just a little bumpy for “Eleanor†so we dropped in at 60fow West of the pierheads With 4 assorted coppers with spoons, 1 DR with spoon and f/slider, 1 DR with B/W Black Death UV. meat rig with an Alewife, I started to layout the sliding wire divers with spoons. A violent strike on the spooned DR was missed by the other guys and I was a little busy adjusting the slide diver, 0-1.:mad: An hour later the DR with meat gets slammed but no hook-up, 0-2.:mad: Same meat rig fires an hour later, this time a 14# King hits the net, 1-3.:D Next the 4-color chute rod 400 ft back, w/ an orange jointed Rapala rips. Nice little chrome in the net, 2-4.:cool: On the turn for the docks, wire diver with mag green dolphin buckles a little. Another dog-gone Greaser to the net, 3-5.:o Had another fly-by on the spooned DR, 3-6.:mad: Trolled E/W at 2.4-2.5. Caught fish for 65-90fow. 3 fish and 3 misses and we still got Corey back to the docks by 1100hr for his Dr. appointment. Can't think of a better way to watch a sun rise.

Martin

post-6043-14498788242394_thumb.jpg

post-6043-1449878824265_thumb.jpg

post-6043-14498788242765_thumb.jpg