0 for 2, 80-110 fow, 1st was a SteelHead, jumped high in the air and slipped my caramel spoon mag size on my 8 color adjustable lead core, full out this time as I pulled him in, south troll, 2.4 sog. 2nd was a king, broke my green uv meat rig just above the top skirt, at least I still got my sd. Sw troll, 2.4 sog off rigger down 65, bk 60. I think I should have let him run longer to wear him out. It seemed too much pressure on the meat rig line. I have had several break on me lately. I'm very disappointed in their quality since they seemed to have changed their tying process. I have used all brands. I have had them break in all areas up and down the rig in the skirt areas and when they tie them to their swivels if one is part of the setup. Very crowded at the launch ramp. Good thing the "Littleboat" was able to maneuver thru the mess. Great night otherwise.

0 for 2, 80-110 fow, 1st was a SteelHead, jumped high in the air and slipped my caramel spoon mag size on my 8 color adjustable lead core, full out this time as I pulled him in, south troll, 2.4 sog. 2nd was a king, broke my green uv meat rig just above the top skirt, at least I still got my sd. Sw troll, 2.4 sog off rigger down 65, bk 60. I think I should have let him run longer to wear him out. It seemed too much pressure on the meat rig line. I have had several break on me lately. I'm very disappointed in their quality since they seemed to have changed their tying process. I have used all brands. I have had them break in all areas up and down the rig in the skirt areas and when they tie them to their swivels if one is part of the setup. Very crowded at the launch ramp. Good thing the "Littleboat" was able to maneuver thru the mess. Great night otherwise.

What meat rigs are you using? I've never (knock on wood) had a BW break on me .

Scott

I have used all brands. I noticed the ones using the bathroom chain seem to break or untie the easiest. Maybe I'm just not letting the fish tire out enough. I brought several catches hand over hand right to the boat within my grasp at times only to have the rig break at the skirt or untie at the connection to the chain right in front of me as I was netting the fish.