Thursday - Good fishing! We found some kings in the top 35 ft of water off of Saugatuck. Had action from the ball to the sliders. Best water was 110 to 130. Orange uv stinger sized stinger spoons on free sliders were hot. Ended up overall 12 for 17? Brought home 7 kings in the 6-10 lb range plus 1 lake trout. Let a few other fish go home. North troll worked well.

Saturday - Different story. Set up in the same general area as Thursday and trolled north again. Ended up 1-5 I think? (3 - 7 including shakers!) 3 of the fish we lost were nice angry kings. Then I think we lost a lake trout. Lures were deeper - divers back 130 ft+ with meat rig & FF took hits. Rigger at 99 ft with raspberry dolphin had a nice king who wrapped us into my 300 copper and got off. Ended up with 1 fish (7 lb laker) for the cooler on an orange superslim in 120 fow. Disappointing day for bringing out 2 rookies, but we had fun and stayed out there until 1:30 pm.

I need to review to see what I did wrong, but I have the idea based on current the south troll direction might have been better... Shows I need to adjust based on conditions, not on what worked 2 days prior.