Come on you weekend warrior fishermen

caznik

Weekend warrior's,

I love two fishing web site's that I like to use to put on my fishing reports on every year to help out other fishermen and to check out other fishing reports to, so it can help me get an idea where to start fishing. Well seems like every year there is getting to be no more salmon fishing reports on any great lake's anymore. Now when you post your reports you do not have to give out your cordinace if you like. But just give out a simple fishing report just to help out other fishermen that might need a little help to start there day.

Something like this:

Port: Frankfort

Fished: 4:00am-8 am

Depth of water: 80-90 FOW

Lure's: Stinger stingray NBK and Dreamweaver Mag. Glow Frog.

Downriggers: 25-45' down

Dipsy's: 122' back

Other weaponds: Full core, SWR rod, and half core. All went.

Fishing was really hot this morning fishing at Frankfort. We ended up 8 for 12 and had some big kings. It was just a great day on the lake and had a great time fishing this morning.

Caznik

Now come on member's, that was not to hard to do and there was just enough info to help another member out here on this site. Lets see this year how many of us can do this, this summer.

Caznik :)

Caz.

I am a report posting hoar. In fact I've been called a Product Pimp by some moderators on other sites, because I post to much info to often about the lures I use and modify that catch fish. Some of these products I mention I pro staff for, others I never will. I make the posts to help others out and thats all. I make a pact with all my sponsors up front and well before any freebies exchange hands, that if and when their products work I'll mention them. If they don't, I don't. But even with that arrangment I get grief from all angles. Guys who hate me for simply sharing any fishing info and other who think I do it strictly for self gain and thats all. I've been sharing info with other fishermen since the late 1970's, for free. Long before I was a guide or charter captain. Started out writing articles for the MSSFA newspaper, back when it was a monthly publication and everybody I knew belonged to the Steelheaders. Both times and attitudes about sharing info have changed drastically these last 25 years. This new generation is all about ME, ME, ME. And with the advent of the internet, so have peoples perceptions and purposes for hosting sites geered around making advertising money over the free sharing of information. Sorry, I guess I've strayed off the subject some, but it's a sore spot for me. It's Sites like this, that are not overtly ran by advertisers, who forbid any product to be mentioned that competes with theirs, is places I will stay and share virtually anything I can to help. If that changes, I'll be on my way again, with no hard feelings. Now, as for my Waypoints, you'll have to buy them. Even a Product Pimp has his limitations. :no::grin:

Caz.

I am a report posting hoar. In fact I've been called a Product Pimp by some moderators on other sites, because I post to much info to often about the lures I use and modify that catch fish. Some of these products I mention I pro staff for, others I never will. I make the posts to help others out and thats all. I make a pact with all my sponsors up front and well before any freebies exchange hands, that if and when their products work I'll mention them. If they don't, I don't. But even with that arrangment I get grief from all angles. Guys who hate me for simply sharing any fishing info and other who think I do it strictly for self gain and thats all. I've been sharing info with other fishermen since the late 1970's, for free. Long before I was a guide or charter captain. Started out writing articles for the MSSFA newspaper, back when it was a monthly publication and everybody I knew belonged to the Steelheaders. Both times and attitudes about sharing info have changed drastically these last 25 years. This new generation is all about ME, ME, ME. And with the advent of the internet, so have peoples perceptions and purposes for hosting sites geered around making advertising money over the free sharing of information. Sorry, I guess I've strayed off the subject some, but it's a sore spot for me. It's Sites like this, that are not overtly ran by advertisers, who forbid any product to be mentioned that competes with theirs, is places I will stay and share virtually anything I can to help. If that changes, I'll be on my way again, with no hard feelings. Now, as for my Waypoints, you'll have to buy them. Even a Product Pimp has his limitations. :no::grin:

Thats good walleye exspress, just seems like every year hardly anyone ever seems to want to post any fishing reports at all. Nobody needs to give out any wavepoints, but just a simple report that anyone can just get a little start for his fishing trip.

Cazzz

You all can count me in, I have been posting on other links when I can too, even get on the VHF to help out those in need. I am getting back into this after a 15 year absence from the charter fishing grind.

I learned two things a long time ago:

1. No secret stays that way long. My crew used to clean up on tournements until our secret got out, guess what, we never got credit for our secret, just accused of cheating.

2. We can share information but that does not mean it will work for each other. Example: I fished the heck out of the famous hammer fly, it turned out not to work well for me.